The BGIA is managed by an Executive Board comprising of up to 14 of our member representatives who meet 4 times per year.
Current Board Members
- Robin Newbery - Acushnet Europe
- Lee Farrar - Amer Sports
- Martin Wild - Callaway Golf Europe
- Graham Hayward - Glenmuir
- Conor Dillon - Golfpride Grips
- Neil Parker - Motocaddy
- Julien Barber - Nike Golf
- Steve Carter - Ping
- Andrew Law - Taylormade
- Paul Jepson - Yonex (UK)
BGIA Golf Foundation Representative
- Nigel Freemantle - Brand Fusion
The BGIA provides a great service to its industry members, but also gives back to golf. The National Golf Month is evidence of the BGIA coming together and reaching out to other golfing associations, to help grow the game of golf. - Conor Dillon, EMEA Sales and Marketing Manager, Golf Pride.