Prerequisites of BGIA Membership
- Must be substantially engaged in the manufacture, wholesale and/or distribution of golf products and services to the trade, either directly or through Agents and Representatives.
- Must operate from UK business premises.
- Must fulfil the legal obligations for company registration in the country of operation.
- Must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months.
- Must be supported by 2 members of the BGIA of at least 12 months standing.
- Must sign the Association's Code of Practice.
Companies related to the golf industry that are not directly engaged in the manufacture, wholesale and/or distribution of golf products and services to the trade may apply for Associate Membership
It’s sometimes difficult to get heard when you stand on your own. But when you are part of a recognised and respected organisation like the BGIA, people listen and things start to happen. - Nigel Freemantle, Managing Director – Brand Fusion